Re: [Marbling] text

  • carylhanc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2007
      Hi, Louise,
      If you get either a book by Diane Maurer "The Ultimate Marbling Handbook" or
      Laura Sims "The Weekend Marbler," either would be very helpful. My personal
      favorite is Diane Maurer's book. Amazon should have it, or dianemaurer.com
      as she sells it, as well as supplies. Laura's website is indigostone.com, but
      I don't think she sells her book.
      HTH!
      Good luck and have fun!
      Caryl Hancock, Indianapolis