Re: [Marbling] Digest Number 107

  • Cecilia Novelli
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2000
      Sorry if my English is not understandable.I live in Brazil and Portuguese is
      my language.
      Idon't understand what the word attachments has to do with my message.
      I know the meaning of attachment but not in the context.
      I have been marbling for almost five years and there are few people I can
      talk
      about.
      A month later I received a letter from Marie Palowoda comunicating the
      address of the marbling group and here I am .

      Cecilia