Re: Origami Christmas Ornaments Using Marbled Paper

  • evibol
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 13, 2007
      Beautiful birds! I will most certainly make some to decorate my
      children's room in spring (make a mobile perhaps). I have used my paper
      for origami as well. Next time you might like to make origami cranes
      which happen to be symbols of good luck and peace. I have posted a
      photo if anyone is interested.

      Evi Parissi, Greece
    • scorpion1y6
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 19, 2007
        Robert,

        Your marbled birds are wonderful! Thanks for the detailed explanation
        of how you came up with them. I am definitely inspired...and...I have
        most of this year to prepare for the next holiday season. Woo-hoo!

        I am new on this group and have been browsing through Files and
        Photos. I am excited to be here on Marbling because I don't know any
        marbling artists in my community. I see a lot of experience and talent
        being shared here.

        I have converted my darkroom to a marbling studio; it's a perfect
        place for this art. Soon I'll post some thumbnails of my work here.

        Vickie
        in Prescott Arizona