The Ultimate marbling Handbook

  • dkmaurer1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15 1:33 PM
      Hello All,

      I was away teaching at Art Continuum in Ohio and wondered why my ears were
      burning! The Ultimate Marbling Handbook is my latest and best book on
      marbling. It has lots more patterning instructions; much more info and
      photos, and is geared toward novices and people who have some experience and
      want to experiment. Each section thoroughly covers basic techniques and then
      goes on to offer instruction on how to alter images with more advanced
      techniques when you are ready to more fully explore various types of
      marbling.

      It has examples of over 30 master marblers’ works and shows Christopher
      Weimann working with stencil resists to create one of his amazing marbled
      paintings. (A topic discussed some time ago on Marblers’ List.) My previous
      book, Marbling- AComplete Guide, is out of print, but you can order The
      Ultimate Marbling Handbook through me -- autographed and inscribed. Laura’s
      info was correct -- it’s $24.95 -- with free shipping to list members in the
      US.

      Sorry for the ad, but wanted to set the record straight......

      Diane Maurer-Mathison
      P.O. Box 78
      Spring Mills, PA 16875
      dkmaurer1@...