marketing marbled cards

  • walpolepo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007
      I would like to sell my marbled cards on ebay, but I am not sure how
      they should be listed to attract buyers. Does anyone have any
      experience or suggestions about selling this sort of thing on the
      internet? Thanks. Elinor Eisemann
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007
        I think they have a section for original art greeting cards. I came across it because I sometimes buy original art for old greeting cards, from the 20's - 50's. I just like that stuff framed, and many hand made actual, to be used, greeting cards come up on that search.

        <<<"Original Art" + "Greeting Card" >>> should bring up the proper category.