Re: [Marbling] Alternative sizes

  • Lavinia Adler
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 29, 2006
      I almost asked this myself, Maria, but decided to google it. Turns out
      it's a hand held, wand-like implement with fairly small blades. They
      range greatly in price, 'though I imagine for purposes of blending size
      you wouldn't need anything fancy. I'm hitting the stores today to see
      some "in person".

      Lavinia

      On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 11:00:20 +0100 "Maria Vernersson"