Re: [Marbling] Re: marbling bookss

  • Laura Sims
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 14, 2000
      Dear John,

      You can also order Diane's book directly from her.
      Contact her at dkmaurer@.... The book is $24.95 plus $4.00 shipping.
      She is a good writer, covers info for suminagashi, watercolor, acrylic and
      oil marbling. It also has a broad selection of other marblers' work. She
      has another good one called "Paper Art...the complete guide to papercraft
      techniques".

      Best, Laura

      http://profiles.msn.com