Carrageenan sources

  • luannesews2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2006
      Where does everyone buy their carrageenan? Do you have a favorite
      online or mail order source?

      Lucinda
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 27, 2006
        I sell it if you are interested.
        Email off group... or check www.marblingpaper.com<http://www.marblingpaper.com/> go to the catalog page link.

        Where does everyone buy their carrageenan? Do you have a favorite
        online or mail order source?

        Lucinda

      • Dave Allen
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 27, 2006
          Hi Lucinda,
          I sell small quantities like a pound at a time for $40 + shipping
          Dave Allen

          luannesews2001 wrote:
          > Where does everyone buy their carrageenan? Do you have a favorite
          > online or mail order source?
          >
          > Lucinda

          840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
          (250)888-9380 http://www.Bookbinder.ca