Thanks

  • sixshort
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
      Thanks for all the encouraging remarks about my marbling for
      calligraphy. And thanks, Jake, for those wonderful links to
      calligraphic works from Iran and Japan - inspirational. I received
      just one reply from a marbler who did a little marbling for
      calligraphy years ago! I would very much appreciate hearing from
      anyone who has experience in this field, or is considering linking up
      with a calligrapher for collaborative work, so that we can share ideas
      and techniques.

      Vi Wilson is the only marbler I know personally who produces fine
      marbling for calligraphy.

      Happy marbling. Joan
    • loubrockman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2007
        Thanks to everyone who has helped with suggestions.

        Much appreciated.

        Louise