go sip Turkish coffee !

  • Oguzhan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2006
      I feel like I am gossipping when I am imparting some insider
      local news from Istanbul....

      Since Ebristan has me on their mailing list !

      Esteemed friend Mrs.Hacer -

      she is the one who is doing all the fine traditional Turkish
      miniature paintings on Hikmet's marbled works -and for some long
      time.

      She had an exhibition of her miniature painting and marbled art
      at the Istanbul Municipality exhibition gallery on Istiklal Caddesi,

      but this news is already one month old !!!

      Ms.Sema Balkaya who is the right hand of Hikmet

      actually both Hacer and Sema are Hikmet's right arms

      is another blessed marbling soul under Ebristan roof,

      she got married today !!!!

      She was last in Riyad exhibiting her marbled works

      at the Intl.Congress on Tourism and handicrafts in Islamic countries.

      Esteemed Fuad baser was also present in the saudi event.

      cordially,

      oz