misspellings

  • Jake Benson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2006
      Sorry for my many errors and misspellings. When I type into yahoo's
      message composition box at teh group's website, there is no spell
      checker provided to check my mesage before sending it.

      I meant to type HIKMET Barut├žugil in the second sentence.

      and the first sentence of the next paragraph should be "This group has
      previously discussed this topic..."

      Jake