Re: [Marbling] Digest Number 107

  • Jake Benson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2000
      I can't imagine why not. Alparslan Hoca speaks excellent English (educated
      at Oxford) I have written him last night, no response yet.

      Benson's Hand Bindery
      Fine Bookbinding, Conservation, and Hand Marbled Papers
      1319 B Summerville Ave.
      Columbia S.C. 29201
      803.799.1853
      jemiljan@...

      ----------

    • Cecilia Novelli
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2000
        Sorry if my English is not understandable.I live in Brazil and Portuguese is
        my language.
        Idon't understand what the word attachments has to do with my message.
        I know the meaning of attachment but not in the context.
        I have been marbling for almost five years and there are few people I can
        talk
        about.
        A month later I received a letter from Marie Palowoda comunicating the
        address of the marbling group and here I am .

        Cecilia
> [...]

        >> competent marbler who
        >> knows what she is doing.
        >>
        >> Iris

        > http://mail.yahoo.com/

        > Message: 3
        > Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 15:11:52 +0800
        > From: John Ang Cheng Siew <johnacs@...>
        > Subject: Re: Preparing paints
        >
        > To Jake Benson,
        >
        > Is it alright if the website below is listed in our list's link section?
        >
        >>Ingrid Weimann just forwarded me this new site by Alparslan Baboglu
        >>
        >>http://www.geleneksel-ebru.com/ENGLISH/english_fr_page.htm
        >>
        >>there is much info there too.
        >>
        >>He is one of the pupils of the late master Mustafa Düzgünman

        > .
        > .-P
        >
        > John Ang Cheng Siew
        > My Paper Marbling Website: <home3.pacific.net.sg/~johnacs>

        Subscribe: Marbling-subscribe@onelist.com

        Shortcut URL to this page:
        http://www.onelist.com/community/Marbling