More on Exhibit at the MFA

  • Jake Benson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2006
      Following up on the recent postings about the upcoming Ebru demo at the
      Boston MFA, another link has also been posted. There is also a
      concurrent small exhibition of Arabic and Ottoman Turkish ebru
      calligraphy panels by Feridun Ozgoren and Guliz Pamukoglu. (Note:
      Please excuse the incorrect spellings of their names, as Yahoo doesn't
      seem to allow for proper Turkish formatting within messages, despite my
      attempts to type using the RTF beta format)

      Here is the text hyperlink:

      Feridun Ozgoren and Guliz Pamukoglu ebru exhibition.
      <http://www.mfa.org/exhibitions/sub.asp?key=15&subkey=3470>

      (I've never used this format for messages before, so I hope it works.
      If this does work, it may very well help in future messages to resolve
      the link formatting problems we have had).

      Jake Benson