MARBLASIA 2002 participants

  • Oguzhan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2006
      esteemed friends,
      just came back from Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region NW China.

      I have given the exhibited and donated marbled artworks

      to a new custody and a booklet and a renewed exhibition
      is under planning.

      I will need CVs and e mail addresses of following participants:
      (the ones I have I am not including)

      Cockerel Marbled Paper GB
      Christopher Weimann USA
      Nancy Vachon USA (a Dardo member,anyone on this list?)
      Dana Draper Ingrid Butler -Moth Marblers USA
      Pegi de Angelis Australia (urgent -no contact so far)
      Ginny Kilander USA
      Cecilia Novelli de Sitra BRAZIL
      Marjorie Tomchuk CANADA
      Susa Gleen USA