Re: [Marbling] Marbling Video

  • John Ang
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 16, 2006
      Iris,

      Actually the video at My Space is exactly the same as
      the one on Youtube.com so you did not miss anything.

      Regards
      John Ang

      Marbling@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Marbling@yahoogroups.com>

      > Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 12:35 AM
      > Subject: [Marbling] Marbling Video
      >

      > Dear members,
      >
      > Have a look at the marbling video at the below
      > link.

      <http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm<http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm>?
      fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=106500070&blogID=17960738

      http://mail.yahoo.com