Re: [Marbling] Re: Marbling Video

  • Paulette Quann
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 16, 2006
      Amazing video, John. thanks so much for sharing it with us!
      Pauli Quann
      JILL DOLPHIN <jldolphin@...> wrote:
      YouTube rocks, eh!
      Thanks John!

      angchengsiew <angchengsiew@...> wrote:
      Dear members,
      The link seems to be truncated. Maybe this one at youtube.com will work.
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgg0GIfbszg>

      John Ang

      > Dear members,
      >
      > Have a look at the marbling video at the below link.
      > <http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?
      > fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=106500070&blogID=179607381>
      >
      > Enjoy
      >
      > John Ang

      _____ __o
      ------- -\<,
      ------ ( )/ ( )

    • John Ang
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 16, 2006
        Iris,

        Actually the video at My Space is exactly the same as
        the one on Youtube.com so you did not miss anything.

        Regards
        John Ang

        Marbling@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Marbling@yahoogroups.com>

        > Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 12:35 AM
        > Subject: [Marbling] Marbling Video
        >

        > Dear members,
        >
        > Have a look at the marbling video at the below
        > link.

        <http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm<http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm>?
        fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=106500070&blogID=17960738

        http://mail.yahoo.com