Re: [Marbling] Marbling Video

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 16, 2006
      Great you tube video... is there a way to get to the other without having to sign up for My Space, I really don't want to join yet another site.
      thanks
      iris nevins
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 16, 2006
        Amazing video, John. thanks so much for sharing it with us!
        Pauli Quann
        JILL DOLPHIN <jldolphin@...> wrote:
        YouTube rocks, eh!
        Thanks John!

        angchengsiew <angchengsiew@...> wrote:
        Dear members,
        The link seems to be truncated. Maybe this one at youtube.com will work.
        <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgg0GIfbszg>

        John Ang

        > Dear members,
        >
        > Have a look at the marbling video at the below link.
        > <http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?
        > fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=106500070&blogID=179607381>
        >
        > Enjoy
        >
        > John Ang

        _____ __o
        ------- -\<,

      • John Ang
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 16, 2006
          Iris,

          Actually the video at My Space is exactly the same as
          the one on Youtube.com so you did not miss anything.

          Regards
          John Ang

          Marbling@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Marbling@yahoogroups.com>

          http://mail.yahoo.com