Re: Marbling Video

  • angchengsiew
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 15, 2006
      Dear members,
      The link seems to be truncated. Maybe this one at youtube.com will work.
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgg0GIfbszg>

      John Ang

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 16, 2006
        Great you tube video... is there a way to get to the other without having to sign up for My Space, I really don't want to join yet another site.
        thanks
        iris nevins
        Have a look at the marbling video at the below link.
        <http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm<http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm>?
        fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=106500070&blogID=179607381>

        Enjoy

        John Ang

      • JILL DOLPHIN
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 16, 2006
          YouTube rocks, eh!
          Thanks John!

          angchengsiew <angchengsiew@...> wrote:
          Dear members,
          The link seems to be truncated. Maybe this one at youtube.com will work.
          <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgg0GIfbszg>

          John Ang

          > Dear members,
          >
          > Have a look at the marbling video at the below link.
          > <http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?
          > fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=106500070&blogID=179607381>
          >
          > Enjoy
          >
          > John Ang

          _____ __o
          ------- -\<,
          ------ ( )/ ( )
        • Paulette Quann
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 16, 2006
            Amazing video, John. thanks so much for sharing it with us!
            Pauli Quann
            JILL DOLPHIN <jldolphin@...> wrote:
            YouTube rocks, eh!
            Thanks John!

            angchengsiew <angchengsiew@...> wrote:
            Dear members,
            The link seems to be truncated. Maybe this one at youtube.com will work.
            <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgg0GIfbszg>

            John Ang

            > Dear members,
            >
            > Have a look at the marbling video at the below link.
            > <http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?
            > fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=106500070&blogID=179607381>
            >
            > Enjoy
            >
            > John Ang

            _____ __o
            ------- -\<,

          • John Ang
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 16, 2006
              Iris,

              Actually the video at My Space is exactly the same as
              the one on Youtube.com so you did not miss anything.

              Regards
              John Ang

              Marbling@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Marbling@yahoogroups.com>

              http://mail.yahoo.com