Marbling Video

  • angchengsiew
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 15, 2006
      Dear members,

      Have a look at the marbling video at the below link.
      <http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?
      fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=106500070&blogID=179607381>

      Enjoy

      John Ang
    • angchengsiew
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 15, 2006
        Dear members,
        The link seems to be truncated. Maybe this one at youtube.com will work.
        <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgg0GIfbszg>

        John Ang

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 16, 2006
          Great you tube video... is there a way to get to the other without having to sign up for My Space, I really don't want to join yet another site.
          thanks
          iris nevins
          Have a look at the marbling video at the below link.
          <http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm<http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm>?
          fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=106500070&blogID=179607381>

          Enjoy

          John Ang

        • JILL DOLPHIN
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 16, 2006
            YouTube rocks, eh!
            Thanks John!

            angchengsiew <angchengsiew@...> wrote:
            Dear members,
            The link seems to be truncated. Maybe this one at youtube.com will work.
            <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgg0GIfbszg>

            John Ang

            > Dear members,
            >
            > Have a look at the marbling video at the below link.
            > <http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?
            > fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=106500070&blogID=179607381>
            >
            > Enjoy
            >
            > John Ang

            _____ __o
            ------- -\<,
            ------ ( )/ ( )
          • Paulette Quann
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 16, 2006
              Amazing video, John. thanks so much for sharing it with us!
              Pauli Quann
              JILL DOLPHIN <jldolphin@...> wrote:
              YouTube rocks, eh!
              Thanks John!

              angchengsiew <angchengsiew@...> wrote:
              Dear members,
              The link seems to be truncated. Maybe this one at youtube.com will work.
              <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgg0GIfbszg>

              John Ang

              > Dear members,
              >
              > Have a look at the marbling video at the below link.
              > <http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?
              > fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=106500070&blogID=179607381>
              >
              > Enjoy
              >
              > John Ang

              _____ __o
              ------- -\<,

            • John Ang
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 16, 2006
                Iris,

                Actually the video at My Space is exactly the same as
                the one on Youtube.com so you did not miss anything.

                Regards
                John Ang

                Marbling@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Marbling@yahoogroups.com>

                http://mail.yahoo.com