Photo albums

  • Jake Benson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2006
      Lucie, This new work of yours sounds wonderful. You are probably too
      busy getting ready to leave for New York. Yet when you should have a
      chance, would you share some images with those of us who cannot attend
      the GBW meeting?

      I really love all the photo albums that many of you take time to
      share. It really makes this list into something more than an email
      list. However, I think some are afraid to post their work, as are
      they concerned it will be stolen and used without their permission.
      Well, if it is any encouragement to some of you, this has never
      happened as of yet. In any case, I have just added a two small albums
      of my own work for the first time.

      thanks for all of you for your taking the time to share.

      Jake Benson

      --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "lucielapierre" <lucielapierre@...>