Re: [Marbling] new to marbling

  • Gail Mackenzie
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2006
      Welcome! You can make any size tray you need! Get 2x4s cut to the
      dimensions... a few inches wider and longer than the scarf size.
      Fasten the corners together with wide head, short nails and metal
      plumbers strapping. Make a lining with heavy duty clear or white
      plastic fastened to the wood with tape. It's easy to assemble and
      using interchangable pieces of wood you can make different sizes and
      also it's easy to store...unassembled. Good luck!