marbling in china

  • Oguzhan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2006
      dear friends

      have been guiding the koretskys to the roots of handpapermaking in
      khotan xinjiang uygur autonomous region NW china

      luckily i brought jake bensons notes on chinese marbling or
      paper decorative works

      hope to get them deciphered.

      located the MARBLASIA collection safely

      we are looking for a suitable location

      participants will receive their long due 5-6 years !!

      official Thank You notes

      unfortunately i had left my list of artists in istanbul

      the other copy of the same list they could not find

      at least we have things under control

      you know that you can trust me ...........

      we owe a lot to Tom Leech Nelle Tresselt Jake benson Ingrid
      Weimann

      well the original list is longer

      enjoy today here there and now

      cordially

      oz
    • Ellen Tresselt
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2006
        Oguzhan! You made it! So happy to hear from you.

        Good luck in all your endeavors.

        Wishing you a blessed Ramadan and may
        God smile upon you always for all your
        efforts to bring peace to the planet through
        sharing of art, culture, and beauty.

        Looking forward to further updates.

        In peace,

        Nelle