Can't Find Banners?

  • mpmh60201
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2006
      For those of you who have emailed me hunting for the Aurora
      Banners:
      At the upper left of this site's home page there is a panel listing
      various categories. Click on Photos, scroll down to the second
      row and the fourth album: Hughes/Aurora Banners. Click to
      open: Autumn Leaves and Wind Song.
      Thanks again for the many personal responses to the images!
      Milena