Re: MARBLING IN SPAIN

  • avcelemin
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 15, 2006
      --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "Jake Benson" <jemiljan@...> wrote:

      Yes, Jake, I have the adress of Montse, she opened to me the firsts
      doors of marbling, it is as follows:

      Montse Buxo
      Santa Agata, 16
      Barcelona 08012
      Spain

      I donĀ“t know her e-mail, if she has one.

      Also I can give you another adress of the only spanish web of marbling
      I know:
      http://www.alagua.com/

      The main site of my previous link is
      http://www.encarte.org/llar/generalCursos.php
      is a very good site of Bookbinding, but in spanish.
      You have to wait a seconds to get automatically the main page.

      Thanks for your interest.
      Antonio

      > Thanks Antonio,
      >
      > I like the image of he woman who accidnetally marbled her glasses, as
      > this has happened to me as well...
      >
      > Can you tell us anything more about the edge gilding workshop featured
      > on this same site? these are also very nice images to look at.
      >
      > Do you by chance know Montse Buxo up in Barcelona?
      >
      > Thanks for writing.
      >
      > Jake Benson
      >
      > <http://www.encarte.org/llar/Albunes/Curso_Cortes/>
      >
      > --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "avcelemin" <ANVECE@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I give you a link of this
      > >
      > > http://www.encarte.org/llar/Albunes/Curso_Marmolados/index.htm
      > >
      > > Thank you all.
      > > Antonio Velez

    • Lavinia Adler
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 15, 2006
        That was fun to "attend" one of your classes via photographs! Thanks for
        the link, Antonio.

        Lavinia