Re: MARBLING IN SPAIN

  • Jake Benson
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 14, 2006
      Thanks Antonio,

      I like the image of he woman who accidnetally marbled her glasses, as
      this has happened to me as well...

      Can you tell us anything more about the edge gilding workshop featured
      on this same site? these are also very nice images to look at.

      Do you by chance know Montse Buxo up in Barcelona?

      Thanks for writing.

      Jake Benson

      <http://www.encarte.org/llar/Albunes/Curso_Cortes/>

      --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "avcelemin" <ANVECE@...> wrote:

      > I give you a link of this
      >
      > http://www.encarte.org/llar/Albunes/Curso_Marmolados/index.htm
      >
      > Thank you all.
      > Antonio Velez

    • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 15, 2006
        Hi Jake-

        I have Montse's postal address, or at least an old postal address of her's, but when I wrote
        I didn't get an answer. From what I've seen (thanks, Joan!) she is very innovative and good.

        Contact me privately if you wish.

        Susanne Krause

        --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "Jake Benson" <jemiljan@...> wrote:

        > Thanks Antonio,
        >
        > I like the image of he woman who accidnetally marbled her glasses, as
        > this has happened to me as well...
        >
        > Can you tell us anything more about the edge gilding workshop featured
        > on this same site? these are also very nice images to look at.
        >
        > Do you by chance know Montse Buxo up in Barcelona?
        >
        > Thanks for writing.
        >
        > Jake Benson
        >
        > <http://www.encarte.org/llar/Albunes/Curso_Cortes/>
        >
        > --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "avcelemin" <ANVECE@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I give you a link of this
        > >
        > > http://www.encarte.org/llar/Albunes/Curso_Marmolados/index.htm
        > >
        > > Thank you all.
        > > Antonio Velez

      • avcelemin
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 15, 2006
          --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "Jake Benson" <jemiljan@...> wrote:

          Yes, Jake, I have the adress of Montse, she opened to me the firsts
          doors of marbling, it is as follows:

          Montse Buxo
          Santa Agata, 16
          Barcelona 08012
          Spain

          I donĀ“t know her e-mail, if she has one.

          Also I can give you another adress of the only spanish web of marbling
          I know:
          http://www.alagua.com/

          The main site of my previous link is
          http://www.encarte.org/llar/generalCursos.php
          is a very good site of Bookbinding, but in spanish.
          You have to wait a seconds to get automatically the main page.

          Thanks for your interest.
          Antonio

          > Thanks Antonio,
          >
          > I like the image of he woman who accidnetally marbled her glasses, as
          > this has happened to me as well...
          >
          > Can you tell us anything more about the edge gilding workshop featured
          > on this same site? these are also very nice images to look at.
          >
          > Do you by chance know Montse Buxo up in Barcelona?
          >
          > Thanks for writing.
          >
          > Jake Benson
          >
          > <http://www.encarte.org/llar/Albunes/Curso_Cortes/>
          >
          > --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "avcelemin" <ANVECE@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I give you a link of this
          > >
          > > http://www.encarte.org/llar/Albunes/Curso_Marmolados/index.htm
          > >
          > > Thank you all.
          > > Antonio Velez

        • Lavinia Adler
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 15, 2006
            That was fun to "attend" one of your classes via photographs! Thanks for
            the link, Antonio.

            Lavinia