MARBLING IN SPAIN

  • avcelemin
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 14, 2006
      Hello everybody:

      I'm a marbler from Spain. I've been looking at this forum for more
      than a year and I want to thank all of you. I have learned more with
      your mails than with all the information I could get here.
      Congratulations for your open minded treatment of marbling. Thank you
      for give all your receips just for free, only to the more honour of
      marbling. I promise I'll do the same on this side of the world.

      Today is my second year as professional. This summer I made three
      courses in Madrid and Alicante, and my very best impression was the
      smiles of the people when they got their answers solves. On this
      occasions I remember this group.

      I give you a link of this

      http://www.encarte.org/llar/Albunes/Curso_Marmolados/index.htm

      Thank you all.
      Antonio Velez
    • Jake Benson
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 14, 2006
        Thanks Antonio,

        I like the image of he woman who accidnetally marbled her glasses, as
        this has happened to me as well...

        Can you tell us anything more about the edge gilding workshop featured
        on this same site? these are also very nice images to look at.

        Do you by chance know Montse Buxo up in Barcelona?

        Thanks for writing.

        Jake Benson

        <http://www.encarte.org/llar/Albunes/Curso_Cortes/>

        --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "avcelemin" <ANVECE@...> wrote:

        > I give you a link of this
        >
        > http://www.encarte.org/llar/Albunes/Curso_Marmolados/index.htm
        >
        > Thank you all.
        > Antonio Velez

      • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 15, 2006
          Hi Jake-

          I have Montse's postal address, or at least an old postal address of her's, but when I wrote
          I didn't get an answer. From what I've seen (thanks, Joan!) she is very innovative and good.

          Contact me privately if you wish.

          Susanne Krause

          --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "Jake Benson" <jemiljan@...> wrote:

          > Thanks Antonio,
          >
          > I like the image of he woman who accidnetally marbled her glasses, as
          > this has happened to me as well...
          >
          > Can you tell us anything more about the edge gilding workshop featured
          > on this same site? these are also very nice images to look at.
          >
          > Do you by chance know Montse Buxo up in Barcelona?
          >
          > Thanks for writing.
          >
          > Jake Benson
          >
          > <http://www.encarte.org/llar/Albunes/Curso_Cortes/>
          >
          > --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "avcelemin" <ANVECE@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I give you a link of this
          > >
          > > http://www.encarte.org/llar/Albunes/Curso_Marmolados/index.htm
          > >
          > > Thank you all.
          > > Antonio Velez

        • avcelemin
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 15, 2006
            --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "Jake Benson" <jemiljan@...> wrote:

            Yes, Jake, I have the adress of Montse, she opened to me the firsts
            doors of marbling, it is as follows:

            Montse Buxo
            Santa Agata, 16
            Barcelona 08012
            Spain

            I donĀ“t know her e-mail, if she has one.

            Also I can give you another adress of the only spanish web of marbling
            I know:
            http://www.alagua.com/

            The main site of my previous link is
            http://www.encarte.org/llar/generalCursos.php
            is a very good site of Bookbinding, but in spanish.
            You have to wait a seconds to get automatically the main page.

            Thanks for your interest.
            Antonio

            > Thanks Antonio,
            >
            > I like the image of he woman who accidnetally marbled her glasses, as
            > this has happened to me as well...
            >
            > Can you tell us anything more about the edge gilding workshop featured
            > on this same site? these are also very nice images to look at.
            >
            > Do you by chance know Montse Buxo up in Barcelona?
            >
            > Thanks for writing.
            >
            > Jake Benson
            >
            > <http://www.encarte.org/llar/Albunes/Curso_Cortes/>
            >
            > --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "avcelemin" <ANVECE@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I give you a link of this
            > >
            > > http://www.encarte.org/llar/Albunes/Curso_Marmolados/index.htm
            > >
            > > Thank you all.
            > > Antonio Velez

          • Lavinia Adler
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 15, 2006
              That was fun to "attend" one of your classes via photographs! Thanks for
              the link, Antonio.

              Lavinia