Please send in your marbling events!

  • Jake Benson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2006
      Please send notification of any marbling or related event!!!
      The deadline for this is TOMORROW September 15th!!!!
      Do you know of any workshops? demonstrations? exhibits? lectures?
      LET US KNOW!

      A common schedule on the web is very effective
      It will help YOU promote YOUR event!!
      There is no cost, you do not need to be a member.
      It can be located ANYWHERE in the world!!!
      More people will see your listing and attend your event!

      This feature is easily found by the public while searching Google.
      We are always in the top 5, if not top 2 sites listed.
      Many of you feature your events on your own web sites.
      Simply take a minute to forward them to us when you update your site.

      They are compiled by Events coordaintor, Mary Shilman.
      Then forwarded to our web master Dorothy LaFara.
      They volunteer their time to provide this service to you.
      The dealine is the 15th of each month.
      They are posted by the end of the month.

      PLEASE follow these very easy and simple submission guidelines:

      http://marbling.org/information_for_site.htm

      and send your event in this format in an email to Mary Shilman,

      events@...

      THANKS!!

      Jake Benson, Society of Marbling.

      www.marbling.org