try this link

  • Jake Benson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2006
      Try this link, which I've reposted between brackets:
      <http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=5cc41a33df474cf5092dc7ccca14a6fc.694089&cache=1&fr=fpman-8mi>

      Yahoo sometimes splits a long link into two halves. Using brackets
      can help preserve the link intact. In fact, when I first saw it, only
      the first part of the link was highlighted, the rest left out. I had
      to cut and paste the link into the browser to get it to work.

      If it is still not working, check and see that "%20" was added to the
      link when you pasted it. That means that a space was captured when
      you copied it, but it then is translated to that cbut of code when it
      is pasted. Eliminating that should should allow it to work.

      I know this is confusing and convoluted but you might like to see the
      result. In general, posting links in brackets is a good idea, but
      let's see if I can remember to do it from now on!

      Jake