Re: [Marbling] Looking for Lucy LaPierre

  • robert wu
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2006
      Hi Jake

      THat's strange.....I just got an email from Lucie Lapierre recently.......You might want to try again......

      lucielapierre@...

      She has a website about her marbling work......
      http://pages.infinit.net/marbrure/a_index.html

      If all things fail, maybe you want to give her a call......

      Best, Robert Wu, Toronto

      Jake Benson <jemiljan@...> wrote:
      Greetings,

      Is anyone in touch with Lucy LaPierre in Montreal? Her old email at
      the host videotron in Canada is no longer valid. I cannot find her
      listed as a member anymore, though she posted this past June.

      Lucy if you are out there, please contact me!

      Jake Benson