Looking for Lucy LaPierre

  • Jake Benson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2006
      Greetings,

      Is anyone in touch with Lucy LaPierre in Montreal? Her old email at
      the host videotron in Canada is no longer valid. I cannot find her
      listed as a member anymore, though she posted this past June.

      Lucy if you are out there, please contact me!

      Jake Benson
    • robert wu
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2006
        Hi Jake

        THat's strange.....I just got an email from Lucie Lapierre recently.......You might want to try again......

        lucielapierre@...

        She has a website about her marbling work......
        http://pages.infinit.net/marbrure/a_index.html

        If all things fail, maybe you want to give her a call......

        Best, Robert Wu, Toronto