Computer Crashed, Emails LOST

  • bioartist0510
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2006
      Hi everybody,
      If anyone has sent me an email in the last 7 days, could you please
      resent it as I have lost all of my data as my computer crashed BEFORE
      I could back it up.
      thus I have lost all emails, including those relating to the group,
      swaps, personal communication and notifications.
      Thus again, I ask, please if you have sent an email to me in the last
      7 days, please RESEND it,
      Thankyou for your time and patience,
      StaceyDeller