Re: RE : [Marbling] Going to Turkey... Places of interest to marblers?

  • hayrettin YANGOZ
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 15, 2006
      Hi Allison

      You are welcome to my book arts workshop in istanbul/sultanahmet, during your next Turkey trip.

      Please give me a call (GSM +90 505 2992424)

      Best regards and bon voyage.

      Hayrettin YANGOZ
      http://www.zumruduanka.com

    • mahee of acre
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 18, 2006
        > Hayrettin YANGOZ
        > http://www.zumruduanka.com
        This may sound like a dumb question, but in which language is your
        website.

        mahee