RE : [Marbling] Going to Turkey... Places of interest to marblers?

  • pinar yildirim
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 15, 2006
      Hi Allison

      You are welcome to my marbling studio in Izmir, during your next Turkey trip.

      Please give me a call (GSM 0542-316 26 26) 2-3 days before your arrival to Izmir
      for an appointment.

      Best regards and bon voyage.

      Nuri Pinar
      www.hisartgroup.com

      c5a5r5t5e5r <c5a5r5t5e5r@...> a écrit :
      Hello everyone. I'm new to this group, but have been lurking for a
      while. I marble occasionally (don't have a convenient space for it),
      and am so appreciative that the "Who's Who" of marbling contribute to
      this group. What a great resource!

      I'm going to Turkey (for Thanksgiving!), taking a tour. I'll have some
      free time in the cities where we stay overnight: Istanbul, Canakkale,
      Izmir, Pamukkale, Nevsehir, and Ankara. Are there some places in those
      cities that would be of particular interest to marblers - a studio,
      gallery, shop, etc.? (refer me to a website if appropriate)

      Thanks so much.
      Allison

    • m.murat elhan
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 15, 2006
        Hi Allison,

        I'm marbling artist.I've got marbling studio in Ankara / tunalihilmi street.If you want to visit my studio or want to make marbling please call me.My mobile number is 0532 586 84 72 .

        best regards .

        murat elhan

        M/art art studio
        tunalihilmi street 70/ 4
        kavaklidere/ankara /turkey
        phone: 0312 468 06 46
        mobile: 0532 586 84 72

        c5a5r5t5e5r <c5a5r5t5e5r@...> wrote:
        Hello everyone. I'm new to this group, but have been lurking for a
        while. I marble occasionally (don't have a convenient space for it),
        and am so appreciative that the "Who's Who" of marbling contribute to
        this group. What a great resource!

        I'm going to Turkey (for Thanksgiving!), taking a tour. I'll have some
        free time in the cities where we stay overnight: Istanbul, Canakkale,
        Izmir, Pamukkale, Nevsehir, and Ankara. Are there some places in those
        cities that would be of particular interest to marblers - a studio,
        gallery, shop, etc.? (refer me to a website if appropriate)

        Thanks so much.
        Allison

      • hayrettin YANGOZ
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 15, 2006
          Hi Allison

          You are welcome to my book arts workshop in istanbul/sultanahmet, during your next Turkey trip.

          Please give me a call (GSM +90 505 2992424)

          Best regards and bon voyage.

          Hayrettin YANGOZ
          http://www.zumruduanka.com

        • mahee of acre
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 18, 2006
            > Hayrettin YANGOZ
            > http://www.zumruduanka.com
            This may sound like a dumb question, but in which language is your
            website.

            mahee