Going to Turkey... Places of interest to marblers?

  • c5a5r5t5e5r
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 14, 2006
      Hello everyone. I'm new to this group, but have been lurking for a
      while. I marble occasionally (don't have a convenient space for it),
      and am so appreciative that the "Who's Who" of marbling contribute to
      this group. What a great resource!

      I'm going to Turkey (for Thanksgiving!), taking a tour. I'll have some
      free time in the cities where we stay overnight: Istanbul, Canakkale,
      Izmir, Pamukkale, Nevsehir, and Ankara. Are there some places in those
      cities that would be of particular interest to marblers - a studio,
      gallery, shop, etc.? (refer me to a website if appropriate)

      Thanks so much.
      Allison
    • pinar yildirim
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 15, 2006
        Hi Allison

        You are welcome to my marbling studio in Izmir, during your next Turkey trip.

        Please give me a call (GSM 0542-316 26 26) 2-3 days before your arrival to Izmir
        for an appointment.

        Best regards and bon voyage.

        Nuri Pinar
        www.hisartgroup.com

        c5a5r5t5e5r <c5a5r5t5e5r@...> a écrit :
        Hello everyone. I'm new to this group, but have been lurking for a
        while. I marble occasionally (don't have a convenient space for it),
        and am so appreciative that the "Who's Who" of marbling contribute to
        this group. What a great resource!

        I'm going to Turkey (for Thanksgiving!), taking a tour. I'll have some
        free time in the cities where we stay overnight: Istanbul, Canakkale,
        Izmir, Pamukkale, Nevsehir, and Ankara. Are there some places in those
        cities that would be of particular interest to marblers - a studio,
        gallery, shop, etc.? (refer me to a website if appropriate)

        Thanks so much.
        Allison

      • m.murat elhan
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 15, 2006
          Hi Allison,

          I'm marbling artist.I've got marbling studio in Ankara / tunalihilmi street.If you want to visit my studio or want to make marbling please call me.My mobile number is 0532 586 84 72 .

          best regards .

          murat elhan

          M/art art studio
          tunalihilmi street 70/ 4
          kavaklidere/ankara /turkey
          phone: 0312 468 06 46
          mobile: 0532 586 84 72

          c5a5r5t5e5r <c5a5r5t5e5r@...> wrote:
          Hello everyone. I'm new to this group, but have been lurking for a
          while. I marble occasionally (don't have a convenient space for it),
          and am so appreciative that the "Who's Who" of marbling contribute to
          this group. What a great resource!

          I'm going to Turkey (for Thanksgiving!), taking a tour. I'll have some
          free time in the cities where we stay overnight: Istanbul, Canakkale,
          Izmir, Pamukkale, Nevsehir, and Ankara. Are there some places in those
          cities that would be of particular interest to marblers - a studio,
          gallery, shop, etc.? (refer me to a website if appropriate)

          Thanks so much.
          Allison

        • hayrettin YANGOZ
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 15, 2006
            Hi Allison

            You are welcome to my book arts workshop in istanbul/sultanahmet, during your next Turkey trip.

            Please give me a call (GSM +90 505 2992424)

            Best regards and bon voyage.

            Hayrettin YANGOZ
            http://www.zumruduanka.com

          • mahee of acre
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 18, 2006
              > Hayrettin YANGOZ
              > http://www.zumruduanka.com
              This may sound like a dumb question, but in which language is your
              website.

              mahee