Re: [Marbling] Hi all - New member and New to this form of art

  • Technotabby
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2006
      Welcome Stacey!

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: bioartist0510
      To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 6:47 AM
      Subject: [Marbling] Hi all - New member and New to this form of art

      Hi everyone,
      I am so excited and so greatful to be allowed to join this
      group...thankyou to the mods for accepting me :)
      Anyway, a little about me:
      My name is Stacey Deller, I live in Queensland a east/north state of
      Australia (down under), I am 30, disabled and a carer, I have just
      started my journey in art and I am experiementing with everything
      and anything. I LOVE producing ATCs and Iall creativity too.
      I will probably annoy most members with stupid questions and many of
      them, but please be patient with me... I am a slow learner but VERY
      enthusiastic.
      Just one little point though...I am VERY nosey, so if I see a card I
      like, I am bound to ask question on how you made it, what you used,
      etc., so if you don't like this, please tell me when I ask... there
      is no offense taken.
      Anyway, enough rambling, hope to see you all soon, just after I
      spend some time looking through the groups various links and
      messages...
      Thankyou all again for having me,
      Stacey Deller