Re: multiplicity of the same message

  • Burinpoint2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 7, 2006
      Yea John,
      Now let's get back to marbling.
      Someone was asking about what to use as a marbling container. My wife
      and I use a box frame intended for a photo frame. The one we have is 16" X
      20" and about 1" deep. It works perfectly and is relatively inexpensive. We
      bought ours at an art supply shop.
      We have been using acrylic paints. So far we have used Golden and
      found that they work quite well and also Liquitex and Windor Newton. The Golden
      and Winsor Newton seem to give the strongest color, the Liquitex seemed to
      come off very pastel. Any comments from the rest of you regarding what colors
      work best; either in terms of maker or by actual color?
      Joel