Re: multiplicity of the same message

  • Elinor Eisemann
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 7, 2006
      I have been a member of this group since the beginning...I know it can be better. "Walpolepo" is for Walpole Printing Office. I collect books from this press printed by Peter Beilenson from 1929 until his death in 1962 . If anyone out there has any limited editions of his early books, I would be interested to hear from you. Elinor Eisemann

    • Burinpoint2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 7, 2006
        Yea John,
        Now let's get back to marbling.
        Someone was asking about what to use as a marbling container. My wife
        and I use a box frame intended for a photo frame. The one we have is 16" X
        20" and about 1" deep. It works perfectly and is relatively inexpensive. We
        bought ours at an art supply shop.
        We have been using acrylic paints. So far we have used Golden and
        found that they work quite well and also Liquitex and Windor Newton. The Golden
        and Winsor Newton seem to give the strongest color, the Liquitex seemed to
        come off very pastel. Any comments from the rest of you regarding what colors
        work best; either in terms of maker or by actual color?
        Joel