Invitation Book Arts Fair/ 17 june 2006, Ottawa, Ontario , Canada

  • lucielapierre
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2006
      Dear marbling yahoo members

      Welcome to all marbling yahoo group members

      It is an invitation to all to see the Book Art Fair

      17 june 2006 , Library and Archives Canada

      10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.

      I will be happy to met you there.

      I get special paper storms topics: urakan, tunami..
      Spanish paper in oriental style
      new oak leaf paper
      Deep sea paper with star
      Flower garden

      Calligrapher paper

      Conservation paper on hand made paper
      and traditionel paper

      Lucie Lapierre
    • maryshilman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2006
        Dear Lucie,

        I volunteer to post news and events on the Marbling Society webpage
        (www.marbling.org) and would love to post the events that you list -
        however, we only update our site once a month, and items need to
        reach me before the 15th to be included in the upcoming update.
        There have been several events that you have announced to the Yahoo
        group that came too late to be included in our relevant update. If
        you could post the events earlier I would love to include them on our
        site - Thanks, Mary Shilman

        --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "lucielapierre" <lucielapierre@...>