trays for marbling

  • johnsorge
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2006
      I have what may be the perfect solution to the problem of what to use
      and/or where to get a marbling tray. Marbling requires some
      exactitude when it comes to sizes of paper. Small paper, no end to
      containers that will suit the size. Larger paper, somewhat
      problematic. Through my searches for the perfect container/s I have
      found a great marbling tray.

      Pizza dough pans or pizza dough proofing pans are very close in size
      to what I will cite here. You may buy them new from restaurant
      supply companies or used from used restaurant supply companies. Let
      your fingers do the walking through the yellow pages.

      If you want to, you can buy them on Ebay, but usually in quantities
      of 5 or so. Even so, one Ebay "buy it now" was selling 5 for $64.25
      with shipping of $20.00 for a total of $84.25 which is $16.85 for
      each. This is great if you need one and have 4 friends to go in with
      you.

      These pans are sturdy and easy to clean. The ones I mentioned above
      have inside dimensions of 24 inches by 16 1/16 inches by 3 1/6
      inches. Outside dimensions slightly larger.

      Do an search on Ebay. Do a Google search. Do a Yellow Page search.
      This is a real solution for some of you. For others, I hope that you
      find what you want. Keep trying.
    • robert wu