metal marbling tank

  • littlegempress
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2006
      Hello Everyone

      It seems to me that professional marblers use large customized metal
      marbling tank.....Anyone has any ideas where one can possibly buy such
      a big metal tank for marbling or where it can be custom-made?

      Thanks very much for any tips

      Robert, Canada
    • m.murat elhan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2006
        robert ýf you want to metal tank for marbling I can send you.I sell all traditional marbling materials , also sell soil color .but which size do you want?

        murat, turkey

        littlegempress <littlegempress@...> wrote:
        Hello Everyone

        It seems to me that professional marblers use large customized metal
        marbling tank.....Anyone has any ideas where one can possibly buy such
        a big metal tank for marbling or where it can be custom-made?

        Thanks very much for any tips

        Robert, Canada

      • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 6, 2006