meinrad's photosite on webshots.com

  • angchengsiew
    Message 1 of 3 , May 25, 2006
    • Lavinia Adler
      Message 2 of 3 , May 25, 2006
        Wow! Some of those patterns are fantastic. I've never seen such intricate
        designs in paste paper. There are some nice bindings, too, if you click
        on some of the links on the left of the page.

        Thanks for the link.

        Lavinia

        On Thu, 25 May 2006 15:39:41 -0000 "angchengsiew"
        <angchengsiew@...> writes:
        > Dear members,
        >
        > Enjoy these images of paste paper on these albums.
        >
        > 1) http://community.webshots.com/album/133614512bLBJuP
        > 2) http://community.webshots.com/album/129457242DWHysc
        > 3) http://community.webshots.com/album/129455541xtdgQj

        > --------------------~-->
        > Everything you need is one�click away.� Make Yahoo! your home
        > page�now.
        > http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/tnDrlB/TM

      • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
        Message 3 of 3 , May 26, 2006
          Lavinia,

          Meinrad uses traditional European paste paper techniques, i.e. his paste is home made
          from starch. It allows for a very different range of textures (and with it, features) compared
          to wall paper paste or methyl cellulose.

          To all of you:

          begging your pardon for Meinrad's additional link I posted before. I realized only today
          that he has updated his site and took out most of what I wanted you especially to see.
          Sorry.

          Susanne Krause