subject headings

  • Dave Allen
    Message 1 of 10 , May 19 11:00 AM
      Hi Everyone,
      Happy Victoria Day.
      While we are on the topic of nettiquette could you all please be more
      careful? The last three posts actually had NOTHING to do with Jennifer's
      complaint but were about firing clay after marbling. They should not
      have been labeled as "Re: [Marbling] Jennifer's Complaint".
      Some of us read 200-300 messages a day and correct subjects really help.
      "Thank you" he said, as he climbed down from his soap box.<grin>
      Dave Allen

      840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
      (250)888-9380 http://www.Bookbinder.ca