Net Etiquette

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2006
      Call me cranky if you will dear list members. No more broadcasts of who did what to whom when and where and first strike. I 'get' it--as does everyone else. It has been a healthy review of manners and procedures for posting for all readers.
      For the Canucks on the list--extending wishes for a Great upcoming Victoria Day week-end holiday.
      Much thanx goes out to all the recent posters and their flurry of links for more exciting views of marbled papers et al.

      Merci
      Jill-list mom in Ottawa Ontario Canada