my complaint

  • gretchen vansant
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2006
      Was this the first time this has happened? ,I say not. If I find the conversation to be lengthy in reply I delete it. I will reply with a new note from now on. But writing to a persons personal e-mail saying nasty comments not only to me but others shows john to be something more than you discribe.He should say his peice and leave it be. My retaliation was only from is comments that my interest in jennifers information,was "dribble". I find there to be all of the above here but I do not carry on so. I have never been out of line here in 6 years of coming here.