Jennifer's Complaint

  • jthandbook
    Message 1 of 10 , May 18 12:25 PM
      Here are my messages, off list, to Jennifer; I will leave it to you to judge the accuracy of her
      descriptions:
      Hello! Please please stop including all previous texts in your postings. Your latest is just
      ridiculous in length of repetition. Thanks and best, James
      Here is my second:
      Just Stop! Thanks, James
      I wrote her off list because it seemed most appropriatel.
      Am I the only one who became bored with her and Gretchen's endless compliments on each
      other's work? Boring crap at that.
      Reading through once, OK, but to repeat ad nauseum? It is really only important because of
      the space consumption in my Mailbox. The practice strikes me as unthinking and a bit rude
      but hey, I'm outa here.
      Best, James
    • Jennifer
      Message 2 of 10 , May 18 12:50 PM
        So, I have removed all of my "ad nauseum, boring crap at that..." and
        will take a vacation for now. I thought it was not a bad album for
        someone who's studio is presently packed away.
        Respectfully,
        jennifer

        -- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "jthandbook" <jthandbook@...> wrote:

        > Here are my messages, off list, to Jennifer; I will leave it to you
        to judge the accuracy of her
        > descriptions:
        > Hello! Please please stop including all previous texts in your
        postings. Your latest is just
        > ridiculous in length of repetition. Thanks and best, James
        > Here is my second:
        > Just Stop! Thanks, James
        > I wrote her off list because it seemed most appropriatel.
        > Am I the only one who became bored with her and Gretchen's endless
        compliments on each
        > other's work? Boring crap at that.
        > Reading through once, OK, but to repeat ad nauseum? It is really
        only important because of
        > the space consumption in my Mailbox. The practice strikes me as
        unthinking and a bit rude
        > but hey, I'm outa here.
        > Best, James

      • John Goode
        Message 3 of 10 , May 18 1:34 PM
          dont let the door hit ya in the#%^!

          On 5/18/06, jthandbook <jthandbook@...> wrote:

          > Here are my messages, off list, to Jennifer; I will leave it to you to
          > judge the accuracy of her
          > descriptions:
          > Hello! Please please stop including all previous texts in your postings.
          > Your latest is just
          > ridiculous in length of repetition. Thanks and best, James
          > Here is my second:
          > Just Stop! Thanks, James
          > I wrote her off list because it seemed most appropriatel.
          > Am I the only one who became bored with her and Gretchen's endless
          > compliments on each
          > other's work? Boring crap at that.
          > Reading through once, OK, but to repeat ad nauseum? It is really only
          > important because of
          > the space consumption in my Mailbox. The practice strikes me as unthinking
          > and a bit rude
          > but hey, I'm outa here.
          > Best, James
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • gretchen vansant
          Message 4 of 10 , May 18 1:42 PM
            There were pertinent questions and discussions here,if you find it to be dribble then don't read it. don't hassle people

            jthandbook <jthandbook@...> wrote: Here are my messages, off list, to Jennifer; I will leave it to you to judge the accuracy of her
            descriptions:
            Hello! Please please stop including all previous texts in your postings. Your latest is just
            ridiculous in length of repetition. Thanks and best, James
            Here is my second:
            Just Stop! Thanks, James
            I wrote her off list because it seemed most appropriatel.
            Am I the only one who became bored with her and Gretchen's endless compliments on each
            other's work? Boring crap at that.
            Reading through once, OK, but to repeat ad nauseum? It is really only important because of
            the space consumption in my Mailbox. The practice strikes me as unthinking and a bit rude
            but hey, I'm outa here.
            Best, James

            Art and design school Art design class Art design degree Game art design college Art design Graphic art design program

          • J Dolphin
            Message 5 of 10 , May 18 9:49 PM
              Quite agreed on that John!
              Jill
              Message 6 of 10 , May 19 6:01 AM
                so.........has anyone tried to marble on unfired clay and then cooked it?

                Susanne

                >From: "J Dolphin" <jldolphin@...>
                >To: <Marbling@yahoogroups.com>
                >Subject: Re: [Marbling] Jennifer's Complaint
                >Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 00:49:42 -0400
                >
                >Quite agreed on that John!
                >Jill

              • J Dolphin
                Message 7 of 10 , May 19 6:02 AM
                  What flavour does it come out like? ;)

                  Jill
                  so.........has anyone tried to marble on unfired clay and then cooked it?

                  Susanne

                  >From: "J Dolphin" <jldolphin@...>
                  >To: <Marbling@yahoogroups.com>
                  >Subject: Re: [Marbling] Jennifer's Complaint
                  >Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 00:49:42 -0400
                  >
                  >Quite agreed on that John!
                  >Jill

                • susanne martin
                  Message 8 of 10 , May 19 7:45 AM
                    I'm hoping the colors will be yummy!

                    >From: "J Dolphin" <jldolphin@...>
                    >To: <Marbling@yahoogroups.com>
                    >Subject: Re: [Marbling] Jennifer's Complaint
                    >Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 09:02:40 -0400
                    >
                    >What flavour does it come out like? ;)
                    >
                    >Jill

                  • John Goode
                    Message 9 of 10 , May 19 10:09 AM
                      I have!
                      What type of inks will you be using?
                      what kind of clay?
                      how High will ya fire?
                      wheres the end product going?
                      as always yiu can and shouild hit me off line for consultation where I can
                      share some tipps as most people here just do paper or fiber.
                      Thanks Johnny

                      On 5/19/06, susanne martin <alavee15@...> wrote:

                      > so.........has anyone tried to marble on unfired clay and then cooked it?
                      >
                      > Susanne
                      >

                      > >From: "J Dolphin" <jldolphin@...>
                      > >To: <Marbling@yahoogroups.com>
                      > >Subject: Re: [Marbling] Jennifer's Complaint
                      > >Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 00:49:42 -0400
                      > >
                      > >Quite agreed on that John!
                      > >Jill

                    • Dave Allen
                      Message 10 of 10 , May 19 11:00 AM
                        Hi Everyone,
                        Happy Victoria Day.
                        While we are on the topic of nettiquette could you all please be more
                        careful? The last three posts actually had NOTHING to do with Jennifer's
                        complaint but were about firing clay after marbling. They should not
                        have been labeled as "Re: [Marbling] Jennifer's Complaint".
                        Some of us read 200-300 messages a day and correct subjects really help.
                        "Thank you" he said, as he climbed down from his soap box.<grin>
                        Dave Allen

                        840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
                        (250)888-9380 http://www.Bookbinder.ca