My apology to James and any others who were offended

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2006
      To any and all, to give me heck once was enough! To repat it 3 minutes
      later was excessive and irratating. I only used the same reply boxes
      to keep the threads together for ease of following what I thought had
      been mainly a two party event. Now corrected I will use "Post" each
      and every time, rather than the reply botton.
      Jennifer