Interested Novice

  • CARTER ELBON
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2000

      Please add my name to your database as an interested novice.

      I have taken two short classes from Laura Sims and Nancy Lawrence during my travels in North Carolina.

      My interest in Marbling goes back to the days of my youth.

      I would upset my grandfather in opening too many books at one time.

      He knew I could not read at the time.

      But I now realize I was fascinated by the colors on the marbled paper on the inside covers of the books

      I live in Fort Myers, Florida and would be interested in attending or assisting in a Marbling class if one was to be held in south Florida.

      Carter Elbon

      C2E2_2000@...