Re: Marbling ostrich eggshells

  • elpmet56
    Message 1 of 4 , May 14 2:15 PM
      >Hello there,
      I have not done eggs but I have marbled rocks, (OK, everyone, have a
      laugh!) It took a bit of fussing but in the end I used a method of
      painting my rocks with a slightly thinned white ceiling paint. I let
      this act as a primer and allowed it to dry a couple of weeks. I then
      applied the alum solution. The following day I marbled them with
      excellent results. This system might work for eggs.
      Respectfully,
      Jennifer