Thanks to John

  • Lavinia Adler
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2000
      Thanks, John. I think it was you who started this marbling list for us.
      If I'd had the computer savvy to do it I would have! Diane says it's
      lonely in rural Pennsylvania. Upstate New York is hardly a hotbed of
      marbling activity either, but I think YOU must feel the most out of it in
      the Far East. Singapore, is it?

      Lavinia Adler
      Binghamton, NY

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
    • johnacs@pacific.net.sg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2000
        Dear Lavinia,

        I wouldn't take the credit for starting this list. This list was created
        by Jill Dolphin. I first corresponded with Jill when she was at my
        website and enquired about paints. After a few correspondes, she decided to
        start this list. I would like to thank her for taking this initiative.

        The marbling scene here in Singapore is pretty quite aside from a demonstration
        of turkish marbling a few years back which was organised by a local art school.

        I am delighted that Diane Maurer is on this list. I have her latest book
        "THE ULTIMATE MARBLING HANDBOOK". There are plenty of techniques shown in
        that book. I benefitted enomously from it.