Clarification on Photo Albums

  • angchengsiew
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11 7:46 PM
      Dear members,

      I recently realised that some of the photo albums on this group had my
      name listed although the contents actually belonged to the individual
      submitters. This probably occurred while I was organising the photos
      (which were earlier in the files section) and transferring them to the
      photos section. I had to create new albums for these based on the photo
      submitters. That is why i am listed as the creator of the album.
      However the credits for the photos still belongs to the individual
      submitter as stated in the individual photo.

      I apologise to the members and the photo submitters if I have caused
      some confusion.

      Regards
    • J Dolphin
      Message 2 of 2 , May 12 5:12 AM
        And to add--Yahoo does not make provisions to put anyone else's name On the folder when it is created. Only the contents may be labelled and captioned.
        Jill